Pink Jewelry - The Psychology Behind The Colour Pink
Colours can affect your mood and mental state. You can surround yourself with the right colours to improve your state of mind.
Pink is the colour of love, affection, self care and positive thoughts. "If cuddles were a colour, they would be pink," as Karen Haller says.
Pink accessories can be fun and playful to spice up your daily urban style, but also make a statement when paired with an edgy contemporary look. Pink comes in a variety of shades, from pale rose to coral pink, to bold and beautiful magenta and even brighter fuchsia. Different shades will recall different styles and evoke different seasons.
In Varily's collection you find three pink shades: Rose, Coral and Fuchsia.
Rose accessories can evoke a sense of romance, femininity and softness. This colour works best for pale skin tones. We love how well pastels work in the cold season, so we collected some pieces for your winter style inspiration:
* These Rose quartz and silver Dangle & Stud Vertigo Earrings not only are super romantic and stylish, they will transform in minimal studs whenever you need!
* They pair beautifully with the Vertigo long choker with rose quartz, for a boho-chic style.
Coral is a peachy warm shade of pink. Because of its under and middle tones, this shade of pink works well with basically any skin tone. It is energetic, yet romantic.
For a vintage look match it with pastels and mid-tones, such as aqua or plum.
* Try these coral pink big floral Dahlia Hoops for a hippie style.
* Looking for a more romantic statement?
* The LACE Bangle will do magic for you, (one size fits all), to boost your urban chic style.
Fuchsia, or magenta, is a bright and warm point of pink, considered a primary colour in the CMYK system. This is a powerful, bold and feminine hue that, most of all pinks, recall a sense of sensuality and luxury. If you want to express your unique, creative and strong personality, this hot pink is the way to go when choosing your accessory.
* If you're after a unique urban style, go for these hot pink Leaf Earrings!
* Paired with black, fuchsia makes a strong and edgy statement, especially mixed with the geometric lines of this adjustable Vertigo 3 Element Necklace.
* For the true lover of designer jewelry, which always stands out with their extraordinary and exclusive presence, the Bloom series including this elegant Bloom Necklace is the perfect mix of romantic, gothic and contemporary!
Pink is a tranquillising colour, that can lower your heart rate and blood pressure.
Although originally pink dyes came from a root called Madder, the colour pink takes its name from a flower now called Dianthus.
Alesia Moroni Nawezi Photography & MakeupbyHaroz
Link to original article shared by Eclectic Artisans with permission from Varily.