Refunds & Returns Policy
When you receive your beautiful purchase, we ask that you please check it carefully. Should you find the item is damaged, has a manufacturing fault, or is incomplete, contact must be made within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at [email protected]. Do not return an item until you have contacted us first and been issued a return reference.
Every effort is made to provide you with as much information as possible about your purchase to ensure it is exactly as you imagined. As our artisans are meticulous in their work, it would be an extremely rare occurrence to have an item contain a manufacturing fault, however, should this occur, we will of course allow for its return.
An item that is damaged or lost in transit to you, is covered under insurance.
A return/refund/replacement is only available on items which are damaged or contain a manufacturing fault. Returns and refunds are not permitted under any other circumstance.
Return / replacement / refund due to damage or manufacturing fault
• Your returned item must be received within 28 days of receiving the order.
• Customers will be offered a repair option on bespoke items.
• Customers will be offered a repair/replacement/refund option on general items.
• The return shipping cost will be covered by Eclectic Artisans, together with the re-shipping of the repaired or replacement item including any taxes that may be payable.
• Refunds will be made using the original payment method and only processed upon receiving the returned item.
• Returned items must be returned in the original packaging.
• Return items must be insured and trackable, failure to insure and subsequent loss of the item will render the refund process null and void. EA will not be responsible for any loss of uninsured items and no refund will be made.
Replacement/refund due to loss/damage in transit
• Our policy of fully insured and trackable items being shipped means you can rest easy knowing that you are covered should the worst occur.
• An item will be regarded as lost in transit if it fails to arrive after 28 days of the expected date of arrival.
• Should an item fail to arrive, this must be communicated to EA within three months from the date the item initially shipped.
• Where a replacement item is available, it will be shipped to you at this time.
• You may also choose another item of the same value or higher, or, you can choose a refund.
• Where your item was a one of a kind and is unable to be remade, we will discuss with you other options to create a similar piece, or you are free to choose another available piece or full refund.
• For items that are damaged in transit, please contact us for full instructions on how to return your item for repair or replacement.
• No refund in whole or in part is available on gift vouchers.
• Gift vouchers are unable to be transferred to a third party.
• Gift vouchers must be used entirely by their expiry date.
• EA gives a generous 18-month expiry on gift certificates. The date of commencement of the 18-month validity is regarded as the date of purchase.